Friday, January 13, 2012

Seattle's Winter Skyline

Another photo taken with a piece of junk camera, my Canon A3100.  I love the orange tones in the trees and on the edge of the buildings.  I looked at the pictures I took with both cameras and liked the pictures equally.  

I want an apartment in this building, check out the view.  Coroner flats have views of the Needle and the sunset on Puget Sound.  Kerry Park on Highland Dr, is in Queen Ann on the hill.  From downtown take bus 2 or 13 and get off at West Highland Dr. and Queen Ann.  Watch out when you cross the street because the first time drivers see you is when they are almost through the cross walk.

Sunset seen from Kerry Park.  If you walk to the end of the street you can get a really get a great view of the sunset and a Marina down below.