Sunday, October 16, 2011

So you thunk.

So you thunk what?  I don't know what to thunk!  I saw this in an alley near Glazer Camera Supply on Republican St. 

If you are into photography and you haven't been to Glazer, you're in for a treat.  Glazer has three buildings to shop in.  One building has cameras, Epson paper, bags, tri-pods, flashes and cables.  Another building has everything to do with lighting and sweeps.  And finally the last building has everything rental.  Want to try out a lens or camera body before you buy it?  Most rentals are fairly inexpensive.  The staff at Glazer are extremely knowable.

On my last trip to Glazer I went to the lighting building, they built me a tri-pod out of table clamps and a camera arm.  The tri-pod mounts to my wheel chair so now I am a rolling movie camera.  Can;t wait to get out of Harborview to try it out.

No comments: