Monday, May 23, 2011

On the Playbill Wall in Pike Place Market.

I love the playbill wall in Pike Place Market, its under the entrance to the market.  There are tons of bits of playbills and graffitti on the wall.  There are also social messages like the one I photographed above.  This message is sad because its true and the gluf mess broke my heart too.

It angers me and saddens me when I think of what we are doing to our oceans.  There's the Exxon/Vadez mess that siill affects Alaska.  There's BP/Gluf of Mexico mess.  Theres the Japan/nuclear plant mess.  There's the vortexes of plastic.  There's over fishing.  There's whale hunting.  I'm sure if I looked for other stupid things we humans do to the ocean, I could find many more.  What the hell is wrong with us?  Why would you want to destory the place you live in?  If we all weren't so greedy and lazy this planet would look alot better.

No comments: