Wednesday, May 18, 2011

In a Bitter Place





     I saw this word on the driveway of an apartment building.  Its a word I feel sometimes because I feel like I got a raw deal in life.  I finally got to a place where I wanted to be in life and then I got got hit by a driver high on cocaine.  On may 22, 2006 I left work at 11:30pm and went to the bus stop on 85th and Greenwood.  I missed the bus so I started walking to the next stop that had a bench, I didn't make it to the stop.  An illegal high on cocaine ran a red light at 80 mph and then hit me, a tree, a bicycle rack, a phone box and a parked car.  I went flying into a parking lot and the parked car caught fire.  The illegal's door jammed so a cop had to unjam it to arrest the guy.  He also tried to resist getting arrested by trying to stab the cop with shears he had on the front seat of his car. 

No comments: